BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Paying the bills

I received payment from a couple of clients in the last few days and when the check arrives I feel really excited! Five minutes later when it hits me that I have to split some with my partner (whom I love!), pay for teaching space, buy materials, etc., I wonder if there will enough left for a trip to Starbucks.

I had to buy a business license so that I can bill the insurance company of another client who is trying to get them to reimburse for my classes. I have never done this before - I really can't afford to take on a student for less than my fee if I don't absolutely have to, so assuming the insurance company pays me, will they pay my full fee? Now that I've paid out money to get paid, will I even break even? Gah!

0 comments: